Your Lunch Break Plan: Download Exactly What to Do Step by Step to Build a Successful Health Business!
I show women how to use a simple system, whether they have a background in business or not, to become successful in their part time health and wellness business.
Where to start
1. Enter your name at the top of the page to download your Step by Step Success Guide
2. Follow my Facebook page for lots of content that can help you in your business
3. Enter your info in the form below to hop on a quick call with me!
The Short Version of my Story…
I’ve been an Army Officer for 17 years. A few years ago, I found an amazing health and wellness product that helped me in my journey to recover from burnout, exhaustion, and multiple hormone disorders. I eventually realized I wanted to share my love of that product and build a business. I did that, but I made a LOT of mistakes, hired a coach, and got on track with what works.
Now I get to share the lessons I learned with you so YOU can have our own successful health and wellness business.
I show women step by step how to use their lunch break to find satisfaction and financial success in their own health and wellness business so they can create a life that gives them the freedom to spend their time on what they love most.
30 Random Facts about Soraya
- My name is Soraya. It’s pronounced so-rye-uh. And no, you can’t give me a nickname.
- I was born in San Francisco, and to this day I believe it’s the coolest city on planet Earth.
- Places I’ve lived; California, Hawaii, Texas, Kansas, Washington State and the Washington D.C. area (where I live now).
- I am an officer in the U.S. Army and have been for the last 16+ years. Yes, I’ve deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. I’ve learned a ton over the years and am proud to be a veteran and also work with other veterans and service members.
- In addition to being an Army officer, I’m an entrepreneur who has figured out how to manage both careers at the same time without losing my freaking mind. It’s all about maintaining your wellness and time management.
- My husband, Mike, tells me I have the most crooked fingers of anyone he’s ever met. He’s right. I could never be a hand model.
- Mike is a killer athlete, coach, engineer, entrepreneur, wellness blogger and overall ninja renaissance man. You should follow his blog here.
- Mike and I have renovated two 1938 homes in our neighborhood. We knew this, but the process is much (much) more painful than they show on HGTV.
- I am dedicated with my wellness routine and have been for a long time, but I haven’t always gotten it right.
- My mother was born in rural Minnesota, and my father was born in Iran. Nobody ever guesses my ethnic background correctly and I’m cool with that because I can pass for any ethnicity anywhere I travel.
- My brother is a super talented actor, professional photographer and general badass.
- My ideal day “off” includes lots of black coffee, fish tacos, CrossFit, and watching SF Giants baseball.
- I am obsessed with the San Francisco Giants, although nobody else in my family is. I’ve loved them for well over 30 years now. I don’t have cable TV, but if I’m left alone at home, there is a baseball game on the TV from MLB.com.
- My favorite foods include artichokes, fresh caught ahi tuna, almond butter, Persian food and bacon. And good cheese of any kind, although I don’t eat that very often because it makes me break out (sometimes it’s just worth it).
- For 22 years, I only ate seafood and eggs for my sources of protein. That ended when my nutritionist told me to heal my hormones I needed to change. She asked me to try to eat some bacon, and I ate the whole package in one sitting. The rest is history.
- I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening, but one of these days I’ll figure it out.
- I love sleeping and can sleep through earthquakes, storms, and gunfire. Literally.
- I am not a DIY queen. When I do DIY on occasion, you know that it’s something easy and well worth my time.
- I aim to live more minimally. I’m not always successful but I’m getting much better at it.
- I love traveling to amazing foreign places more than anything. The more off the beaten path the better.
- My favorite album of all time is 2PAC’s All Eyes on Me. Feel free to judge. It’s amazing.
- My favorite restaurant in the world is Haleiwa Joe’s in Haleiwa, Hawaii. Fresh fish from the dock is hard to beat.
- I used to be a serial marathoner, and I loved it. It wasn’t until I found CrossFit and lifting heavy stuff in 2011 that I really understood how to be an athlete and how to fuel myself.
- I struggled with multiple hormone challenges for many years. I couldn’t control my weight, my skin, or my energy levels. Thankfully I figured out how to stop all that, and now I get to help other people get back on track also.
- I am a slow cooker and Instant Pot fanatic. I’ll cook anything in it.
- My aim is to remove as many harmful chemicals out of my home as possible. Research is piling up that shows that making small changes can have major positive impacts on our health.
- The ocean gives me life and I’m never happier than when I’m in the water or at the beach.
- I love learning in every form. Podcasts, books, documentaries, art, lectures, museums… all of it.
- If you understand “color personalities”, I’m a total red with a good dose of of green. And if you know enneagrams, I’m an 8, but not the crazy kind.
- My hope is that this website helps you meet your goals and brings you some value and joy. Give me a shout out if it does, or also if it doesn’t.
Apply Here to work with Soraya
Fill out the form for a FREE 15-minute strategy session with me.
c/o Soraya Goddard
PO Box 15496
Arlington, VA 22215