Are you tired of posting stuff on Facebook and nobody responding or joining your business? Would you like to do work once and have it seen by people OVER and OVER and OVER again all across the globe? Well, friend.. then you need a blog. Like, yesterday.
5 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog
1. You get to share what you love and attract people to you that love the same thing.
2. You establish yourself as an authority in a specific topic.
3. What you write stays on the internet forever and people will find you months later and reach out from something you said. (That does NOT happen on Facebook or Instagram, by the way…they can take that away in a snap and you have no recourse!) In fact, tonight I got an email from a blog post I wrote a year ago, and the lady basically said, “can you recommend some products to me?”. Boom. Instant sale.
4. YOU own your blog. It doesn’t go away, and you can’t have someone take your followers from you (ahem…Facebook and Instagram).
5. With your own site, you can do and sell ALL sorts of stuff on a blog! You know those 90% of people that don’t join your company? Sell them something else on a blog. You can sell affiliate products, get them to buy courses, or even sell them low cost e-books. Boom – alternate, passive source of income! (If you need ideas, just email me and I can share with you what I use.)
What kind of blog or website do you need?
I highly recommend a WordPress.org blog. Long story short, you own the content, it has the best flexibility, and it’s the best platform for people to find you on Google (which is what you want).
What if I don’t know how to blog?
Nobody comes out of the womb knowing how to blog. I took this course to learn how. This course broke it up into dummy steps that I needed – the videos of screen shares that are less than 10 minutes longs. The best part about this course is that you can skip around to different parts whenever you want. I figured out how to blog in about 2 weeks and generated a lead with my first blog post.
What do I blog about?
I recommend that you pick information that you love and teach it to your audience! That could be general health and wellness information, or information about how to grow a business.
Email me here
Text me at: 202-813-9908
Join me for free training on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram:
This is exactly the course I learned to blog with HERE.
Join me for Weekly Network Marketing webinars here
If you enjoyed the “5 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog to Attract More Leads”, feel free to share it, comment, or leave a question about your favorite product below!
Want to grow your audience so you can reach more people? Teaching and sharing all your wisdom on Facebook Live is the best way to quickly build an audience. Download 50 FREE Health and Wellness Facebook Live topics to help you get started.
50 Facebook Live Topics for your Health and Wellness Business
Want to build an audience of raving fans that are wanting to buy whatever you are sharing about? Get started with these 50 topics!